Wednesday 17 February 2010

Training Hiccup

Did a brisk 20 miles on Sunday but the cold got through making me a tad red. Went to Thirsk on Monday (by car) and Derby on Tuesday. I hurt my back lifting some boxes in Derby so todays mega ride had to be cancelled. I have decided to try and raise some funds for St Oswald's Hospice which is local to me so they have directed me to the 'Just Giving' web site . I would like to thank Hilary, a receptionist at Cooper's Dental Practice, who overheard my wife talking about the trip and left £10 in an envelope to make her the first person to make a donation. If anyone else would like to, the link is here: http://www.justgiving.com/Ian-Peden
On account of the cold weather, I have sent off for a winter top and some neoprene shoe covers. They arrived this morning and will hopefully make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment